Saturday, July 20, 2013

Definition of labels

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and if you have gotten this far in this sentence for reading it as well.
 
Writing has always served dual purposes in my life. It provides me an avenue to release some stress from my mind. As well I enjoy writing. It allows me to go places I can only imagine and create worlds and situations I can only dream of.
 
What is the purpose of this blog? Let me give you a short introduction of myself. I will srart off by defining some labels that apply to my life. Perhaps then you will understand the purpose of this blog.
My name is Aurelio Rodriguez. I am 26 years old at the time of my writing this. I finished serving a full time mission for my Church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about 3 months ago. Yes , I am a Mormon. This is the first label that defines my life.  I joined the Church almost 4 years ago. 
 
All posts represent my own views and not those of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment